Information for Appraiser Continuing Education (ACE) Providers
Information on this page is primarily for providers of Appraiser Continuing Education (ACE) courses. If you hold an appraiser license, you can find information about the education you must complete prior to renewing your license under the Renew License tab.
I want to offer ACE courses. What do I do?
Become an ACE provider
Submit a completed ACE Provider Application and $200.00 fee to TALCB. Processing time may take up to 30 days, you can find processing times on our website.
TALCB has developed an ACE provider application checklist as a resource.
Request approval to offer an ACE course
Submit a completed ACE Course Application and the applicable fee to TALCB. Providers should use the ACE Course Application for the following types of course submissions:
- reviewing course content for approval
- seeking approval for a course that is already approved by the AQB or another state appraiser regulatory agency
- requesting approval of a two-hour, one-time only classroom course offering.
TALCB has developed an ACE course application checklist as a resource.
- The 7-Hour National USPAP Update course must be approved by the AQB. A copy of the AQB course and instructor approval letters must be included with the application and fee.
- The ACE Course Application requires the provider to identify the type of course submission and submit payment of the applicable fee.
- Providers should use the ACE Course Application for Secondary Providers when requesting approval to offer a course already approved by TALCB for another provider. TALCB has developed a checklist for this application as a resource for ACE providers.