Provide 1,000 hours of acceptable and verifiable appraisal experience acquired over a minimum of 6 months. Experience may be acquired anytime during the appraiser's career when that person had legal authority to perform real estate appraisals. Appraisals must comply with USPAP.
75 hours required to upgrade in addition to the 75 hours required for an Appraiser Trainee
- Residential Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use (15 hours)
- Residential Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach (15 hours)
- Residential Sales Comparison and Income Approaches (30 hours)
- Residential Report Writing and Case Studies (15 hours)
- You must also submit proof that you have completed the 15-Hour National USPAP course after February 1, 2002