Skip to Content

License Holder Search

How can I request a copy of the complaint or review the disciplinary action taken for a specific case?

You may review the disciplinary action taken in a specific case on the TALCB website A request for copies of any complaints filed with TALCB must be submitted to TALCB in writing. For your convenience, you can submit a public information request by submitting the Public Information Request Form or emailing your request to Be sure to include the case number or appraiser's name and a detailed list of the information you are requesting. Certain information may be required to be withheld, and there may be a cost to obtain copies of the records depending on the volume of documents responsive to your request.

Navigation Category: